[Imported from Google+]
One plug change and 15mins to setup/update, and I have a Logitech Revue Google TV working in the UK;
Now all it needs is the TV schedules for the UK and a silencer for the fan…
[Update 1 – Answers to some questions asked]
- TV Schedules are not available so search doesn’t work through them
- Some apps are region locked and so won’t work (e.g. Netflix)
- There’s no VPN in use (at the moment ;)).
[Update 2 – From further questions]
- The setup is using a Humax FoxSat-HD to provide the TV feed over an HDMI connection to the Revue.
- The Revue has support for controlling the FoxSat-HD FreeSat box and the Samsung UE40C7000 TV it’s connected to via its’ IR blaster.